• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    OK, so a quick question for our FFL holders who have shops... I'm assuming that all of the employees in a gun store do not need to have an FFL... is this correct? If the employee does not hold an FFL, I'm assuming that they can sell a firearm, just cannot do the final sign-off on it?

Any help on this would be appreciated, as I'm strongly considering picking up a gig after my 8-5 at a local shop... they need better hours... I need extra $ for my gun habit, and my wife needs to leave me alone about the guns! :D

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    When I sent in my paperwork for my FFL I had to list my employees who would be doing 4473's however I am the one responsible at the end of the day. We have set up our own system to check and double check the paperwork.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    When I sent in my paperwork for my FFL I had to list my employees who would be doing 4473's however I am the one responsible at the end of the day. We have set up our own system to check and double check the paperwork.

Ditto: The ATF made it clear I was responsible for all employees doing the paperwork and signing off.

Top Bottom