• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    They are not timed at all either.....
    well, unless you are supposed to stop at every. single. one. while driving down 31.

You have to speed to make the lights.... or so I've heard.

They have the sensors cut into the pavement on most intersections but it does not seem like they are hooked up. You can set there in a car with
    no traffic to be seen in any direction and still have to wait minutes for a light.

Forget having them turn while on a bike.
    Red looks green to me while on my bike. :twocents:
    I managed to make it from the south end to the north end of Kokomo only hitting one light...on Dixon.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Big stump, big dead steer, and now a giant mantis, d--n , you kookomokians get all the good stuff.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    They are not timed at all either.....
    well, unless you are supposed to stop at every. single. one. while driving down 31.

You have to speed to make the lights.... or so I've heard.

They have the sensors cut into the pavement on most intersections but it does not seem like they are hooked up. You can set there in a car with
    no traffic to be seen in any direction and still have to wait minutes for a light.

. :twocents:

I hate that about the traffic lites in Kokomo! Especially when I sit there w/o any other traffic around, at all, and I have to pee.... :D

BTW, you people can talk sh***y about Kokomo all you want.... but there ARE some truly good people there (still). Both of my late parents, and my older Sis and Bro and I were all born in Kokomo. I have about 15 cousins who live there, too.

Top Bottom