• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    For those of you that dropped checks off on April 4th, have they been cashed yet? I just noticed last week that my check hasn't been cashed yet. Not sure if there was a big delay in getting them to the bank or something. Was planning on going out there next Monday, and would hate to not be able to get in :(

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    From what I have heard it takes a while for them to cash checks and money orders. I mailed in a money order on April 2nd for my dues. I have been out to Shoot twice since mailng in my dues and had no trouble with my gate card.

deanald2pt0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    NW Indy
    I dropped my renewal payment in the door slot a couple weeks before keyday (because I was there). It's now been almost 2 months and my check hasn't been cashed. Anybody else still waiting?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I dropped my renewal payment in the door slot a couple weeks before keyday (because I was there). It's now been almost 2 months and my check hasn't been cashed. Anybody else still waiting?

I'm pretty sure you were supposed to mail it to the PO box or pay in person on key day. The door slot is for guest fees and safety cards.

Last edited:

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy

As of today, my check still hasn't been cashed. I sent an email to the one on the website a few weeks ago, but I haven't heard back yet.

I did however go to the range last Monday, and my key was still working so I dunno :dunno:

Top Bottom