• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flyingbrian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Plainfield
    I have a Leupold scope I want to list in the classifieds on INGO but I have no Idea what it is worth. I dont want to give it away but I dont want to look like an idoit asking some outragous price. I was hoping someone could be me a good idea of what to list it for. I cant seem to find this paticular one on the net to get a good idea

It is a Leupold 47862 VARI-X III 4.5-14x40mm Adjustable Objective Matte finish

Second question I am only selling it so I can put a EO Tech Holigraphic 557 on my AR. What are your opinions on this sight.

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    275.00 to 350.00 is good to alright price for buyer.imo any less than that,well you should call me.i would say start at 350.00 or higher you can come down but cant go up

pftraining_in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    IN: South of I-70
    Second question I am only selling it so I can put a EO Tech Holigraphic 557 on my AR. What are your opinions on this sight.

If the AR is for lifesaving, home defense or work stay away from anything EoTech. They have poor mounts, terrible battery life, substandard quality control, terrible customer service, weak battery springs and soft battery contacts. The sight's "on time" is inconsistent and the sight turns itself off when it feels the alloted time has been met.

This information is based my own dealings with a personally owned EoTech and the experiences of people who have seen the sights fail repeatably and run a gun for a living.

Buy an Aimpoint, turn it on and leave it on for the next 3-8 years and never have to worry about it working when you need it. If you are looking for cost saving model, choose the C3. The C3 has 50,000 hr battery life (roughly 5 years) and is waterproof to 15 feet and usually is found for $350. By an M4 model if you need 8 years of battery life. Buy a LaRue mount for what ever model you choose and you will be set for several years.

If the rifle is a safe queen, buy what ever you want and like.

Top Bottom