• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I am trying to efile my first NFA item, an SBR and registered the other day. After registration I still had a couple of uncertainties so I didn't go any further. I went back to the site last night, logged in, checked off on the warning and hit the Icon for the form 1 and waited and waited. My question is are there hours of operation for the efile site? Is it possible to efile 24hrs a day except for Wednesday which I know that they take the site offline foe repairs and reconfiguration. I tried it again this Saturday morning and got the same thing. Thanks in advance.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I've had this happen for days at a time.
    I just checked mine and Eform has an "Outage" posted up so I can't sign in. :(

[FONT=&amp]eForms[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Outage[/FONT]
    The ATF eForms system is unavailable at the present time. We anticipate this outage will be short lived and the system will be available again soon. Please try again at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[FONT=&amp]ASSISTANCE:[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    Please direct questions to the OST Customer Support Help Desk at 1-877-875-3723 or Helpdesk-OSTCS@atf.gov.[/FONT]

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Since the site uses cookies if you aren't able to log in press the F5 key to force a refresh. This will update the cookies and give you the latest status.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I finally got back on and finished the process......and am already thinking about doing it again for another item. Might as well do as many as I think I might need and can afford before the deadline I guess. Kind of like guns in general.........one is none.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    That's what I've been up to. I told my wife to forgive me (she gets it though)! In the grand scheme of life, I can soak up the price of a few stamps.

Top Bottom