• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    After 15 years of marriage, we upgraded my wife’s ring. We didn’t have much money and weren’t sure what the future had in store for us when we got engaged. We’ve been very blessed through the years and could afford to upgrade it, so we did. My wife is a very selfless woman and if this was what she wanted, I was going to do everything I could to make it happen. We shopped several places and a friend recommended Distinctive Diamonds. They were amazing! I’m trying not to sound like a commercial, but we definitely got more diamond for our money. They educated us and never pressured us. We actually found a setting at another jeweler that had been returned and DD told us it was a great buy and to get it! DD helped us pick out the perfect diamond and my wife was and still is thrilled!

Fast forward a few months and my mom gave my wife some of her gold jewelry she no longer wore to sell to a buyer that came to my wife’s work. A piece of that gold included her gold wedding band. My parents are divorced and my mom never had a diamond ring, so we took mom’s gold band and my wife’s original wedding ring to the jeweler at Distinctive Diamonds. Their jeweler was able to wrap my wife’s ring around my moms’s band and turn it into an incredible piece of jewelry that we gave to my mom for a Mother’s Day gift. It was an amazing gift that my mom will never forget.

Distinctive Diamonds is now Diamonds Direct and most of the staff we dealt with are no longer there, but I would definitely give them a chance to get your business. Please encourage your wife to consider the upgrade. I got a little long winded, but hope it was at least a little helpful.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Well i went ahead and ran it by her. As expected she said no. Then thought about it a little and wanted a ring with a lower setting so it doesn’t rip her gloves. Then she thought more and wants a new car instead :runaway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well i went ahead and ran it by her. As expected she said no. Then thought about it a little and wanted a ring with a lower setting so it doesn’t rip her gloves. Then she thought more and wants a new car instead :runaway:

She already selected the car she wants or are you going to make a thread to ask INGO for idea? :):

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Was going to make a thread asking how to convince wife her old car is really a new one :rofl:

she actually wants same car but newer model. I would get the old car. But it tows more than the Yukon denali I was going to get to tow a sailboat so that actually works out well. It weighs more than the Denali and tows more too. Who knew

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I bought my wife a Hellcat for a retirement present.
    She got drunk about 20 years ago and punched me in the face her ring cut me above the eye and since then she doesn’t wear her wedding rings on a daily basis.

Top Bottom