• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanSwanky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Springfield
    The European (Barn) Swallow has an average cruising airspeed velocity of 24 miles per hour.
    Kinematic data for the African Swallow is not readily available at this time.

Now can I join the group?!

After we get a shrubbery. No group is taken seriously without a shrubbery.

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    I ran into an eye opening experience recently concerning the group i had attached myself to. Names changed for privacy.
    The original plan for months was to all go to Jim's family farm and pool our skills and resources. Jim was the most experienced guy, but he had a well, livestock, crops and plenty of space. The general view of jim amongst the group was that he was a good guy, bit kind of a dork. One day, we were all discussing the plan and possible scenarios when jim left to go home. The topic immediately changed to the tone of how jim and his family might see us as outsiders and how they may try to kick us out if things got tough. Words like overthrow and execute were being brought to the table. Needless to say i was a bit concerned by the dark tone that had taken over. Jim is our friend and here we are debating his elimination. It was scary.
    The next time i ran into jim i told him about the discussion. Obviously we agreed to rethink our roster.
    Be careful and be inquisitive, the people you think you can trust may be painting a target on your back as we speak.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I tend not to trust people, that is to say I'm leary of most and even more so of their intentions. I know one of my neighbors very well, however he is pushing 80, the rest of my neighbors I couldn't tell you their names. I'd watch to whom you tell what. Always have a backup plan, and be prepared to use it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I tend not to trust people, that is to say I'm leary of most and even more so of their intentions. I know one of my neighbors very well, however he is pushing 80, the rest of my neighbors I couldn't tell you their names. I'd watch to whom you tell what. Always have a backup plan, and be prepared to use it.
    Hi neighbor. Whatcha doing? :)

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I ran into an eye opening experience recently concerning the group i had attached myself to. Names changed for privacy.
    The original plan for months was to all go to Jim's family farm and pool our skills and resources. Jim was the most experienced guy, but he had a well, livestock, crops and plenty of space. The general view of jim amongst the group was that he was a good guy, bit kind of a dork. May be now "Jim" will be less talkative and willing to share with so called friends

One day, we were all discussing the plan and possible scenarios when jim left to go home. The topic immediately changed to the tone of how jim and his family might see us as outsiders and how they may try to kick us out if things got tough. When food and resources get diminished , so do peoples loyalties and or morals.

Words like overthrow and execute were being brought to the table. Needless to say i was a bit concerned by the dark tone that had taken over. Jim is our friend and here we are debating his elimination. It was scary. You now know, some people were there for resources not friendships.

The next time i ran into jim i told him about the discussion. Obviously we agreed to rethink our roster. Now you need to realize those "cut" from the roster, will possibly the first people you will have to deal with in an emergency situation
    Be careful and be inquisitive, the people you think you can trust may be painting a target on your back as we speak.

Always keep your cards close to the vest....:twocents:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    The real question here is does Jim look tasty?

not everyone is your "friend". Like I said when it gets ugly the ugliness will come out.

People will do anything to survive.

Please choose your members carefully

Top Bottom