• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Ok Im pretty new to all of this LTCH stuff. Im going to Michigan on Wed. then coming back later that day. Then Thurs. Im going to the UP for a few days.

I have my LTCH and MI honors that. But does that mean I can OC or should I just CC while Im up there? Cuz I didnt think MI allowed OC'ing.

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    OC is completly legal in MI. It also is required if you are carrying in a establishment that serves alcohol.

I recommend you visit: Handgunlaw.us

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    If memory serves, you are also required to identify that you are carrying if you are pulled over. Correct?

Correct. If you don't, and they find out that do, they might just offer you a place to stay for a few months ...with some very high rental fees. But, they do feed you three times a day, and will even introduce you to some new friends! :D

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Correct. If you don't, and they find out that do, they might just offer you a place to stay for a few months ...with some very high rental fees. But, they do feed you three times a day, and will even introduce you to some new friends! :D

And possibly boyfriends!!!

Top Bottom