• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Everyday bits and bobs of my youth just fade away. Went to the US Nationals over the weekend and the attendance was just sad. Drag racing was once a big deal. Wide world of sports shown live big. Today's youth are just not interested in anything not online.

Sorry Gary. Didn't mean to Hijack your thread. I loved Dream Weaver.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Forgot that he was a founding member of Spooky Tooth. Also, I didn't know that he was great pals with George Harrison, and played keyboard on all of George's solo albums.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Everyday bits and bobs of my youth just fade away. Went to the US Nationals over the weekend and the attendance was just sad. Drag racing was once a big deal. Wide world of sports shown live big. Today's youth are just not interested in anything not online.

Sorry Gary. Didn't mean to Hijack your thread. I loved Dream Weaver.
    My team leader at the labs was named Trey Weaver And every time that song came on we all sing treeeeyyyty weaver!

Going to the nationals is so expensive now I can understand not going. I wanted to go this year’s, but the stars were not aligned.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My kids said the lead singer for Smash Mouth died over the weekend, so that's #3
    But the truth is that for many of us are at the age where many of the artists of impact in our teens are all near 80 now. So beyond average age after living the rock and roll lifestyle. The piper is getting paid…

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    He wrote Dream Weaver in an hour, but it took years for him to realize what it meant:

"‘Dream Weaver, I believe you can get me through the night…’ was a song about someone with infinite compassion and love carrying us through the night of our trials and suffering. None other than God Himself.”‘ - Gary Wright

How true! RIP, Gary.

Top Bottom