• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedDot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Does anyone know where I can hunt rabbits near indianapolis? I can hunt them in corydon but thats a little farther than I want to travel. :dunno:

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Golf course with an air rifle from my porch... so I've heard, I'd never actually do that....

Many bunnies at Wilbur Wright, we hunt east of Fishers, just ask a few farmers. We have permission to hunt gr-hogs in spring and summer, rabbits and doves in fall, and coyotes all winter.

Lonnie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Hamilton county
    Atterbury Fish and Wildlife area is open to the public , you must self register to hunt
    for a list of public hunting areas search the IDNR web site. Lots of good state properties for rabbit hunting

Green04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    Atterbury Fish and Wildlife area is open to the public , you must self register to hunt
    for a list of public hunting areas search the IDNR web site. Lots of good state properties for rabbit hunting

atterybury is an awesome place to go! right off of 31, it wouldnt be too far of a drive from indy. and ive heard alota good things about rabbit there. and if your intrested in fishing theres lots of good ponds to crappie/bass fish if you can find them.

Top Bottom