WTS/WTT: Race Car and Trailer (Dual Axle with Box and Tire Rack)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    I am looking to sell my Dromer and trailer. Dromer will come without motor (or motor related parts) or tranny. Motor dropped a valve the last race. If you like to work a deal to include the motor and tranny, thats fine, we can discuss, but as of how I am listing it, it is without. Just for FYI, Motor is a 383, tranny is a JMS. Dromer has a brand new 4.10 rear end built by Tim Collings. 8.5" GM. Kirkey Seat, AllStar Ball Joints, New Switches. New Fuel Lines, Fuel Cell with cage. Cage is the car is a WELL BUILT cage. Include Radiator and mounts as well. Car will come without the Passenger side door Sheet Metal. Includes rub rails as well. Afco Shocks,and I can give you spring ratings upon purchase. I can include whatever extras I have laying around as well (Valve covers, Timing chain covers, etc)

Trailer does not have a title, but can be applied for for home made in Indiana, or if in Kentucky, you wont need one. BRAND NEW Axles and bearing/hubs. Has tire rack as well as box with locks. Has area to mount a winch as well. Axles are a 7000lb rating
    Looking to sell Roller and Trailer package for $3000. If you want the car/trailer with the motor and tranny package as it sits, $4750. Will sell separate at Car - $2000, Car with Motor/Tranny $3650, & Trailer for $1350. Located in Scottsburg Indiana.

MAY consider TRADE for boat, Motorcycle, Camper, or other items.

Car%20Sale_zpseuhcnaai.jpeg

Car%20Sale%203_zpstlcuc5va.jpeg

Trailer%20Sale_zpsvrtlwstt.jpeg

Top Bottom