• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I'm just now becoming aware of this. My timing may not be accurate but a spike was evidently measured in Ft. Wayne. I think this was yesterday.

I have it from a reliable source working there, that the radiation detector went off at the Elkhart airport, too.

Living in South Bend, we are downwind of Cook Nuclear, located in Bridgman, MI. I don't have any equipment to detect, either. Rethinking that.

Anyone have anything on this? I did a couple of news source searches and turned up nada.

Colonel_Failure

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    I haven't heard any updates since Friday. If you haven't seen it already:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwsVLmfZsxk[/ame]

There are too many coincidences for there not to be some level of military ****ery afoot.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Regardless, it is interesting that certain thing coincided with this event. Perhaps its time to stock. Potassium iodide and get ready to rock and roll on out of here.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Regardless, it is interesting that certain thing coincided with this event. Perhaps its time to stock. Potassium iodide and get ready to rock and roll on out of here.

Potassium Iodide is a must no matter where you live.

Being in South Bend, we are especially vulnerable. Prevailing winds come right to us.:(

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Can fracking release radon? I was expecting some quakes to show up on the map in the area, but there was nada, so fracking is probably freaking wrong.

" Shortly after his post on :ingo:, several black Explorer SUV's arrived @ fZz's house, including a black ops team helicopter complete with balaclava/night vision goggle sporting operatives rolling down a rope ladder with automatic weapons. They removed a 6' wriggling wrapped package from which muffled screaming could be heard by neighbors. Next door neighbor Wane T Fluger described what he heard as 'gibberish' sounding something like "hameye bing retained?" Another neighbor reported a black magnetic board on the side of one SUV slipped down far enough for him to see a logo something like ANGA? and a small blue stylized flame." fZz has not been seen since.

******Update******

An explosion in the neighbor occurred shortly after this story appeared. Mr fZz's house was completely consumed. One neighbor mention "the strong smell of gas" in the area 1/2 hr before the explosion. Reporters are on the scene.

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    "hameye bing retained?" Now THAT rat thur is reeely funny ! ! ! I'll have to use is on the side of the highway next time my license plate light is burnt out.

:hijack:

Be my guest.

Btw, I have a hitch mounted bicycle rack that partially obscures my license plate. Am I violating any laws?

We now return you he the original thread.

Top Bottom