Raging Police State in NYC -- Big guns & bag searches on ALL public transportation

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I work in that area pretty often. There are checkpoints to get into the WTC worksite, and there is a federal building at the corner of Church and Vesey, what would have been the NE corner of the WTC. I don't see too many "checkpoints" so to speak. Lots of riot gear equipped, submachinegun toting cops though.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Bing, are you stating that you are in NYS and that you miss Indiana (because of the guns and ability to find a range + cheap ammo) or are you stating that you are in Indiana and miss NYS? :dunno:

The two statements seem equally valid. A combination of the two states would be plenty of fun! Go shooting, go see some art, then maybe go shoot at some art.

New York is a state of mind anyway.

Da Bing

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Big Apple Has Its Own Army, Navy, Tanks & Soon A Submarine

You read that correctly. The NYC Commissioner is bragging about having his own Army, Navy, Tanks and a submarine. They have cameras on practically ever street corner. The country has spent more than a Trillion dollars building up this Police State control grid. Now they just need to find someone to use it on.

Elaborate New York City Post-9/11 Security
    Kelly also has his own army — 1,000 anti-terror cops with tanks and weapons, carved out of the NYPD after 9/11.
    155871_165810350123141_165801456790697_284566_6985175_n.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "Credible, But Unconfirmed" How you should learn to keep worrying, and love the Police State
    On the tenth anniversary of 9-11, we are reminded by our government, through the media as its megaphone, of the need for a militarized police force around every corner – after all, in case you’ve forgotten, we live in a very dangerous world. On Thursday, the Department of Homeland Security announced it had information on a “specific, credible, but unconfirmed” terrorist plot to be carried out on the anniversary of 9-11 in either New York City or Washington, D.C.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Bloomberg says he runs the 7th largest army in the world

Bloomberg: I have my own army with the NYPD and my own State Department in New York City

'I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh largest army in the world,' he said.

Referring to the U.S. Department of State, located in the Foggy Bottom neighbourhood of Washington, DC, he added: 'I have my own state department, to Foggy Bottom's annoyance. We have the UN in New York, so we have entrée into the diplomatic world that Washington does not have.'

Top Bottom