• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Its Chicago so I am sure its just a minor setback. I am sure Obama will try to poke his head in to support his buddy. This will get kicked around the courts at the cost of the taxpayers for sure.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    +1 ya jerk.
    Beat me by 2 minutes.

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    <<Use the "I told you so" tune>>
    Beat you so, beat you so, beat you so...
    :D

--edit--
    Oh I just read your REP. c that is your mistake u r using an Apple product! (iPhone)!
    Apples are for eating only. LOL!

Its Chicago so I am sure its just a minor setback. I am sure Obama will try to poke his head in to support his buddy. This will get kicked around the courts at the cost of the taxpayers for sure.

Not really. This can ONLY go 1 more level up. IL Supreme Court. Based on the news they do plan on appealing to the ILSC. Suspect that we will know before mid-feb the answer since this is a time critical issue.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    The Chicago machine controlled election board and judge went in his favor. The appellate court did not. The IL Supreme court is not necessarily Chicago controlled. We'll have to see how this plays out. I was not anticipating this either but it is indicative of Obama's waning influence.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    "...Senator Carol Moseley Braun becomes the leading candidate in the race" Out of the frying pan, into the fire we go.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Rahm Emanuel did not even own his own house in Chicago. When he did live in Chicago the house he lived in was owned by a 501c. (Nonprofit)

Just nother rat scam artist from Chicago.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    "...Senator Carol Moseley Braun becomes the leading candidate in the race" Out of the frying pan, into the fire we go.

As a former IL, all I can say is "yeah, it can go from bad to worse". Moseley Braun is a lunatic of the highest caliber and while its more ethical than letting Rahmbo become mayor cause he's a Obama sycophant, its certainly not "better".

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    Sadly the Ill. Supreme Court is all stacked with Dems. They'll figure out a way to get that shyster on the ballot.

Then his mafia buddies will strong-arm everyone else outta da race and he'll be the king of Chi-Town.

Then watch it circle the drain. Albeit slower than if that whack-job Mosley Braun gets in.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The IL Supreme court is not necessarily Chicago controlled.

Ummm, this is a joke, right?

The Illinois Supreme Court is in bed with the Chicago Machine, the Machine:

Office of the Chicago City Clerk

And when I say "in bed", I mean sleeping right next to the Chicago Machine as his wife (and Chicago-Kent alum), the Illinois Supreme Court:

Illinois Supreme Court Justice Anne M. Burke

I would anticipate with an en banc panel of the CoA or the Supremes quickly reversing this decision.

Top Bottom