• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    So while the officer stops with gun drawn, pausing to consider that Black Lives Matter - crimes occur?

Hmm.

(Was that the sound of nominating petitions for a half-dozen black mayor candidates being dropped in the mailbox?)

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I think it leans more towards him saying that "proactive policing" is being done less as officers are wary of getting caught in a media event. In the link he alos seems to allude to the threats and actual vioilence against police when he mentions "other factors over the last 18 months"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wonder what he thinks ought to be done....maybe some magazine restrictions? Or maybe UBCs? Or how about banning "assualt weapons"?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Wow! I check in at 3am for grins and a 3 year old zombie thread greats me. And it's one of my purple/no purple ones....
    Sad to see where Chicago has gone in that time. Surprised Rahm is still in. I'm sure a Daley will [STRIKE]rig[/STRIKE] err, a fix everything.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wow! I check in at 3am for grins and a 3 year old zombie thread greats me. And it's one of my purple/no purple ones....
    Sad to see where Chicago has gone in that time. Surprised Rahm is still in. I'm sure a Daley will [STRIKE]rig[/STRIKE] err, a fix everything.
    You'd think Richard J Daley will be voted back in at some point. The "dead" demographic has a lot of power up there.

Top Bottom