• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

If that's true, I can only assume the PAC posted that online to avoid appearing to co-ordinate directly with the candidate? But that is just stupid, there are a thousand better, less public ways they could have gotten that information to the candidate without their fingerprints on it

It's almost as if they actually want to sink him completely. Now if he does any of that he comes of as the ManchurianPAC Candidate and whatever he says will seem like a scripted ploy - and he already came off as inauthentic prior to this little contretemps

It makes no sense

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    If he truly believes what he says in this video than him and I really align on our views, but something has my Spidey senses tingling. It could be just his way of marketing himself, but I get a salesman\actor vibe like this is too good to be true that he actually wants to do what he says. Time will tell.
    Ditto. Part of my uncertainty lies in the failure known as BHO. A man, seemingly from no where, shows up saying all the right things.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He's too smooth and polished. I'm thinking Obama 2.0.

I don't get the Obama issue? Obama told us everything he was gonna do and did it. While he worked as our enemy, he was 100% successful at the job for them. And THEY still bow to him for it.

If we could get half of that out of our man, I'll take it. On top of the fact that Ramaswami, (like Trump) owes nobody nothing. Not a politician, not a professional grifter, like a lot of them are.

Please point us to the thread where you are selling your horse's virtues...

:scratch:

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    While it's fun to watch and discuss, thinking any politician will be the answer to our problems seems foolish to me. I mean this guy seems to have promise, but I firmly believe even the act of voting is futile. The government machine is a huge gluttonous slug slowly eating its way through America and voting is throwing little rocks at it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    As opposed to a lifelong liberal democrat real estate developer from NYC saying the right things?
    Nobody knew they were the 'right things' until Trump said them. No slick marketing effort scripted him because they didn't know how

Now suddenly there are lots of people who are America First, but they don't seem to have any original ideas. They're still just reading from the old script. That's a big problem I have with DeSantis, he just seems to want to run on being a better Trump

Why would I want the low resolution copy when I could have the original

Top Bottom