Avon
    81432092.jpg

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    I tried and I couldn't get it to work. I would be very interested if anyone else can replicate it as I would frame it and hang it like artwork haha.

I used a big fat sharpie (the ones that smell toxic) and very old (expired) wal mart brand ramen on plain white printer paper on a countertop.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I tried and I couldn't get it to work. I would be very interested if anyone else can replicate it as I would frame it and hang it like artwork haha.

I used a big fat sharpie (the ones that smell toxic) and very old (expired) wal mart brand ramen on plain white printer paper on a countertop.

You really tried it? Can you post a pic? Or a pic of the process like that?

awesome :yesway:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Shew! Good thing they were expired; those things are pricey!

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington

That's why it didn't work. The message self-destructs upon expiration. Leave it to those crafty Chinese integrating modern expiration dates with their ancient noodle messaging technology!

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Ever looked at the fat content on those lil unsuspecting bags of noodles? The noodles are deep fried and they have something like 17 grams of fat - that's like a dehydrated bag of french fries.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Ever looked at the fat content on those lil unsuspecting bags of noodles? The noodles are deep fried and they have something like 17 grams of fat - that's like a dehydrated bag of french fries.
    So. We only live once. Are u gonna market dehydrated flench flies? If u can make a MRE with them, I'm in.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    my father told me that they must be going out of business because when he was in the grocery store..(once every 10 years) they were so cheap they were almost giving them away!

Top Bottom