• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrschooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Was shopping for mags for an FNS 40, and came across an ad on gunbroker for some used mags, but at an outstanding price. Took a flyer on them, and the seller got them out the door extremely fast. Package arrived in 3 days, but USPS had managed to rip it open and lose 1 of the 4 mags; they were nice enough to put a sticker on the package that said "Received Damage". I contacted the seller, and didn't get a response through GB, so I emailed them directly with picture of the label and contents. Immediately sent out a replacement mag, which I received 2 days later. In the process, I discovered the guy is running his own e-storefront, and has some pretty solid deals, and lots of LE trade-in gear. I told him I'd give him a shout out in some of the gun groups I'm a part of, because it really was exceptional customer service on a good product at a good price.

Web site is https://ibuyitright.com/ The website looks a little janky, but from what I gather it's a small operation. Ibuyitright is their username on gunbroker.

rrschooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Thank you for the heads-up.
    We normally only hear about the scum that are cheating people.

We need to know who the good guys are too so we can patronize their businesses.
    That's why I posted it. He's also real upfront about being a small shop just trying to make some side money, and I like to help out the little guys whenever possible. He had a screaming deal on a used ACOG; tritium was dead and would need a $300 recharge, but it was like $700. Some of the LEO trade-ins also seem like solid prices.

My only complaint with him was using a padded envelope to ship through USPS. the postal service has gotten terrible at destroying stuff in shipping, so a carboard box would have been a better choice. But he made it right, and was still faster than a lot of other dealers on GB, even with 2 shipments.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Was shopping for mags for an FNS 40, and came across an ad on gunbroker for some used mags, but at an outstanding price. Took a flyer on them, and the seller got them out the door extremely fast. Package arrived in 3 days, but USPS had managed to rip it open and lose 1 of the 4 mags; they were nice enough to put a sticker on the package that said "Received Damage". I contacted the seller, and didn't get a response through GB, so I emailed them directly with picture of the label and contents. Immediately sent out a replacement mag, which I received 2 days later. In the process, I discovered the guy is running his own e-storefront, and has some pretty solid deals, and lots of LE trade-in gear. I told him I'd give him a shout out in some of the gun groups I'm a part of, because it really was exceptional customer service on a good product at a good price.

Web site is https://ibuyitright.com/ The website looks a little janky, but from what I gather it's a small operation. Ibuyitright is their username on gunbroker.
    Thanks for the post! I almost bought a P226 from this same vendor a couple months ago, but then found one local. I'll definitely give him a try.

Top Bottom