• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I thought about starting one in my detached building. The wife and I decided we didn't want so many people coming up to the house that we didn't know. And cash is another obstacle. Good luck to you on your future endeavor.

Ryano23_98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    peru / kokomo
    I thought about starting one in my detached building. The wife and I decided we didn't want so many people coming up to the house that we didn't know. And cash is another obstacle. Good luck to you on your future endeavor.

Im settng it mostly appt and gun shows with a 5 year plan to open a gun Range In Kokomo,IN at a 7500 sf building my brother owns.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nice looking safe, but the specifications say it can accommodate up to 80 guns... If they're all handguns maybe, but it looks like 6 or 8 long guns would be the max, at least in the configuration that is shown on their site. :dunno:

Ryano23_98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    peru / kokomo
    Nice looking safe, but the specifications say it can accommodate up to 80 guns... If they're all handguns maybe, but it looks like 6 or 8 long guns would be the max, at least in the configuration that is shown on their site. :dunno:

it will hold 13 long guns as it is. or take take out the other shelf's and you get 25 . i have added some lockdown shelfs and will add another if need be .
    i hope to go SOT after july . been getting distributors lined up and would love your guys input on what you would want me to carry .

sorry for spelling and everything due to motorcycle wreak years ago i cant remember how to spell or write . i cant stand or walk for long perids of time so cant work this is next best thing for me to due . Thanks Ryan soon opening Reeds Firearms in Mexico,IN

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Who opens a gun shop? Dont you know that guns kill cops and innocent people! Oh yeah and guys when husbands come home early...

In all seriousness, that is a TANK of a safe. Good luck on your business venture, it aint easy running a business, but if its what you love, the payoff is worth it!

Lilboy1023

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's a massive safe. Can't wait till I fill my current safe to have to buy one of these bad boys. Like stated before, let us know when you get it all going. I am always looking for a new place to go looking for my next purchase!

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    My dad has a safe about that size, if not a little bigger.

I can tell you from experience they aren't fun to move, especially through tight corners.

Ryano23_98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    peru / kokomo
    My dad has a safe about that size, if not a little bigger.

I can tell you from experience they aren't fun to move, especially through tight corners.

luckily i have a pallet jack and good friends to help move it. i will start out by just taking orders till i can get stock built up. Thanks for the support

Ryano23_98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    peru / kokomo
    Who opens a gun shop? Dont you know that guns kill cops and innocent people! Oh yeah and guys when husbands come home early...

In all seriousness, that is a TANK of a safe. Good luck on your business venture, it aint easy running a business, but if its what you love, the payoff is worth it!

Thanks , Dale Campbell over there is who i was having my FFL stuff sent too . great guy to deal with.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Heh, I've long since given up on parking even one car in my garage, what with wood and metal shops. Glad I have room inside (and climate controlled) for reloading.

Top Bottom