• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    anyone ever had their hands start itching and swell up? some reason every time I walk into the southtown walmart this **** happens, today I went in there and both hands itched and swoll up, and on my wrists it looked like I had welts, this has happened last week as well, maybe something in the air there? I can go to other stores and np

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    I have Allergies, never any problems there at W/M. It's not an Anxiety attack is it? Symptoms indicate it could be. I'm not a Doctor but I stayed at a Holiday Inn one time..........

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I have Allergies, never any problems there at W/M. It's not an Anxiety attack is it? Symptoms indicate it could be. I'm not a Doctor but I stayed at a Holiday Inn one time..........

I don't think so, but who knows.. never suffered with them before, its only started like a week ago and seems to be only that store

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Do they have the hand sanitizer or cart wipes in that store? Maybe a reaction from something like that if one or both are used on a widespread basis. Just a thought.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    If you knew what was on those cart handles, anything is possible. And I mean anything.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I actually have the same thing happen to me sometimes. It's not often and I can't figure out what triggers it. I never have anything on my wrists though. Mostly my fingers and my palms. They swell up and turn bright red. It's not pleasant at all

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    anyone ever had their hands start itching and swell up? some reason every time I walk into the southtown walmart this **** happens, today I went in there and both hands itched and swoll up, and on my wrists it looked like I had welts, this has happened last week as well, maybe something in the air there? I can go to other stores and np

What are you shopping for?
    Maybe whatever you're allergic to something that you're handling there

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    What are you shopping for?
    Maybe whatever you're allergic to something that you're handling there

didn't touch anything, went with the lady, she did all the touching..

Do you think you could be allergic to low low prices?

walmart low prices? pfft lol

I actually have the same thing happen to me sometimes. It's not often and I can't figure out what triggers it. I never have anything on my wrists though. Mostly my fingers and my palms. They swell up and turn bright red. It's not pleasant at all

yeah the first time it was just my pinky, the inside itched and turned bright red, this time it was both hands bright red, itched and swelled up, also had like welps on my wrists

Do they have the hand sanitizer or cart wipes in that store? Maybe a reaction from something like that if one or both are used on a widespread basis. Just a thought.

I really don't know, didn't pay attention tbh

Top Bottom