• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    It was a great day to be at the range, first time I have been in the last few weeks that is hasn't been raining. Actually every day is a great day to be on the range :)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The cool weather was nice. I was busy spreading seed/fertilizer and laying straw mats on this now finished big pile of dirt. Started the day off with a stocking hat and extra jacket, but it warmed up quickly. Not sure this is something I would have wanted to do in the heat. I guess I shouldn't can't call it a range yet because nobody has fired the first shot into the berm. So I spent the whole day at the soon to be range and did absolutely no shooting.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNzUtMjAxMTEwMDItMTYzMy5qcGc.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Was a great day to get out and shoot. We spend about 5 hours today shooting a variety of guns. Had a great day, and did a little ballistics testing.

We found:

1) A 1/2 lb charge of tannerite will launch a bottle of spoiled Worchestershire sauce about 75 ft in the air.

2) A 1/2 lb charge of tannerite will fell a 8" diameter maple tree after it has been "prepped" with a chainsaw

3) 30-06 out of an M1 Garand will pennetrate a 12" thick Sycamore stump and still knock over a piece of AR400 steel with ease.

Top Bottom