• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I went to Atterbury this afternoon with my son (step son actually ) his son Sloan and Sloans other grandfather. While there we ran into my brother in law with his son and grand son.
    We wasted several hundred rounds, killed a lot of paper and enjoyed the company of friends and family for most of the afternoon.
    I must say that the range safety officers at Atterbury are some great people they and firm, but they are helpfull and friendly to the max. On time when we changed from the pistol range to the rifle range enmass during a cease fire the range officer changed our lane assignments for us so we could have time to post targets on the rifle range, You can't beat that for customer service.
    The only problem we had was on the trap range where the safety gun informed me that we could only load one round at a time in our guns. Do you realixe how hard it is to remember which trigger operates which barrel on an old double?????

Great day, Great time.

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Good to hear a day enjoyed at the range. Hopefully I will make it tomorrow or Monday. By the way rounds shot at the range with your family and friends are not wasted. lol Thats what I call quality time.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    My wife, daughter, and I headed out there yesterday as well. Tried out my new pistol, ran some rounds through the wife's new mags, and got the her AR on target. My daughter got to put a few shots downrange with her cricket as well.

Good day.

Top Bottom