• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I just moved up to the north side of Indy and am interested in the range in Atlanta. I understand that there are a lot of events there and hear that it has a nice set up. I was wondering if anyone who was member there would have me as a guest so I can check the place out. I just want to take a peak before I pay for a membership. What is the opinion of the range and most of the shooters that spend time there?

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just show up to one of their matches. The clubhouse will be open.

I was a member and liked it for the convenience. The bays are best suited for pistols. If there is a weakspot of the whole thing is that it really doesn't accomodate rifle shooting (deepest bay is 25 yds). The range does host 3-gun matches where we use rifles, but it is up close and personal.

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    If rifles are a "weak point" then where is the best place on the north side to shoot rifles?

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Depending how far North you are or want to travel Elwood Conservation Club is a good place. 25,50,75 and 100 yard range plus skeet and turkey shoots and it was just $50 a year.Plus the fact that hardly anyone is ever their.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Looks like Hamilton's rifle bay is closed. Is this correct?
    It is currently closed for upgrades, but should reopen relatively soon. They're having their monthly meeting this Wednesday, for any potential members who might want to show up. Starts at 6:30PM sharp.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Fall Creek Valley conservation club has a good setup for rifles with I think 8-12 lanes to 100 yards, also have 50 and 25 yard. I belong to FCVCC now and like iy. I want to join Atlanta because because you can bring your own targets and not just paper.

Top Bottom