• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Cru helped me get it sighted in, took about 10 rounds to do so. The wind was pretty heavy at times. This rifle is dead nuts accurate. I have shot M4's/AR's/M16's before. I'm in love with this rifle though. My first experience firing an M16 was in the service. For our practical rifle course we where required to qualify at a max range of 25 yards. I have never shot an M4 at 50 yards with iron sights. The muzzle break made a good deal of difference with managing the recoil. I was right back on target very quickly for follow up shots.

I fired some Federal Tactical/Federal brown box, Olympic, and PMC 5.56. Also some Federal tactical .223. For a total of 130 rounds. The rifle functioned flawlessly. I test fired 5 magazines. Three Colt 10 round and 3 30 round P-mags. They all functioned flawlessly. The only issue I had was this. The Colt mags would not properly load 10 rounds. When I tried to load the rifle, the first round would not chamber. So, I was only able to load 9 rounds. No big deal, as they are going to be range mags for me anyways.

Here is a pic of my head shots!

001-40.jpg

Toward the end. Cru placed 4 1" dots at random points on the back stop, to see if I could hit them. I hit them 5 times. I honestly could not believe I was able to do so. That really drove home how accurate the rifle really is.

web12.jpg

web1.jpg

Last edited:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Very nice! Shooting open sights is a lot of fun, and friend and I shot our AR's on the 200yd range once. Target get's very small through that peep! Anyway, they are a blast to shoot, congrats!

Top Bottom