• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I went to Crosley yesterday to try out the Harris bipod sent to me by INGOer Dave Doehrman. Thanks again, Dave! I mounted it on my Browning Abolt. I was overall very happy with it. I ran about 60 or so rounds of 300wsm and had no real problems at all. Every now and then I had to retighten the mounting bolt. I think a little Loc-Tite will solve this issue. I was reasonably happy with the shooting. A little over 2 1/2 inches at 200 yards. I was shooting 3 different bullet weights trying to narrow down what my gun likes.
    One has been eliminated. The bipod was rocksolid for me and am extremely happy with it. As the day was winding down, my shooting was halted. As I was starting to put pressure on the trigger, I saw a blur in my scope. I let go of the trigger and looked downrange, and a fawn had run out at about 120 yards and started feeding. It stayed there for about 5 minutes without a care in the world. It looked back at me several times daring me. Then ran back up and over the hill.Good day all around. Thanks again Dave!

Top Bottom