Range Report - Wife's first time out (pic heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I am sorry to inform you of this but I don't think the 22a is "your gun" anymore( I lost one the same way) that smile is too big.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think a pat on the back to Mrs. Que is in order as well. She clearly made a monumental effort to reach a point of compromise on this and should be afforded the same commendations as Que.

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    Very good. I'm glad you got mission accomplished. I keep asking my wife to shoot, but she isn't interested. She doesn't mind my hobby, & she is kinda thinking about getting her LTCH. :)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I think a pat on the back to Mrs. Que is in order as well. She clearly made a monumental effort to reach a point of compromise on this and should be afforded the same commendations as Que.
    :+1:

Actually, I think a bigger pat on the back for overcoming her fear and following through on her promise to go to the range and try it out once. :)

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Just remember to keep her going (if she is willing) with the 22lr guns, maybe add in a 22lr rifle if she is willing to try it. If you do ever get her to try a larger caliber again, let it be her suggestion.

Oh, and congratulations on getting a new shooting partner!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    :+1:

Actually, I think a bigger pat on the back for overcoming her fear and following through on her promise to go to the range and try it out once. :)

This. It took balls on her part.

And stick with the .22s, at least for a while... her grin is a mile wide with that Smith :)

Top Bottom