Range time at Eagle Creek on me...anyone want to shoot today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Ok, so here is the deal...I am looking to use my pass at Eagle Creek today and would love to have another INGOer or two join me :ingo:I'll pick up the range time if anyone is interested. I plan to be there around 12:30pm or so. I figured that on a nice day like today, surely someone would be up for some range fellowship haha. Please PM if interested. Hope to see you out there.

PS: Yes I have friends, no I'm not desperate or creepy :):

WatermAlan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2014
    Carmel
    aww man. I wish I would have seen this earlier in the day. I totally would have gone with ya! If you want to go again tomorrow or something I'd be up for a group shoot! I have a range card at Eagle Creek as well, so I can pick up the tab. Let me know next time you wanna go!

WatermAlan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2014
    Carmel
    I hate how there are no outdoor ranges that allow centerfire in the area....

Agreed! I recently moved from AZ. There was an outdoor range that was only $7 for all day shooting. The main range went out to 200 yards. Also, in AZ you could just go out of the city and shoot in to the side of a mountain. It was awesome.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    The son and I went out to the range yesterday. Well, we walked across our yard anyway. I have a 200 yard range here at the house. Was letting the son get some time in on a .22 rifle and pistol. Practice with iron sights on the rifle at 50 yards and worked on some different shooting stances with the pistol. The dueling tree was flipping back and forth. I put some .45 ACP through the Ruger Vaquero but couldn't get the son to give that one a whirl.

rmg200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    That's part of the reason I was looking to share some range time with my pass. I just bought 30 acres and come June 1st, I will have about 900 yards to play with.

I am sure you are gonna be willing to share that range too right? :laugh:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, just got the wife a 2014 Honda CRV EXL yesterday, I get the ol Taurus, so.............I took my trunk gun and all my ammo out of my current set of wheels to pass that one a (Saturn Vue) onto my son.

No spare gun, no spare range ammo for my EDC .

I am only 20 mins away today and get off at 12:30............................. life aint fair today.
    Of course I could buy some ammo couldn't I.

Ah what the heck, sure wish I could go with everybody at the NRA convention, might be a lot of room at the ol creek.

Oh well win some lose some, you ever get another chance for next weekend LMK. I work until 12:30 on sundays.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That's part of the reason I was looking to share some range time with my pass. I just bought 30 acres and come June 1st, I will have about 900 yards to play with.

Well, once you get that property, I think you should host an INGO meet and shoot :D

Seriously, congrats. I've been daydreaming about the same thing. Would love having a place of my own where I could setup a steel range!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well who was the lucky Ingoer that got to go?

By the way I am fully restocked and ready anytime anybody wants to take me shooting and UI am a memeber at POPS family indoor range anybody want to drop by there mid week to shoot.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Well, once you get that property, I think you should host an INGO meet and shoot :D

Seriously, congrats. I've been daydreaming about the same thing. Would love having a place of my own where I could setup a steel range!

You know...I think I just may.

Well who was the lucky Ingoer that got to go?

Me lol...it was very last minute so I wasn't really expecting anyone to be able to go.

rmg200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013

Do you plan to setup steel or just paper? I too have been dreaming of having lots of land to shoot on.

Top Bottom