• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    Did a day at the range yesterday and a few weeks ago. Put this little video together of myself, antdog/zook, oldtrucker and felix. I thought this was a little cooler than pixs. Anyone wanting any videos made from their pictures and videos of their trips, PM me. Or if someone wants me to do a photo/video shoot, let me know. Thanks and enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJhk30x9ME]YouTube - Good Times[/ame]

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Great video, how far was the target across the pond? 350-400?

Oh, the first guy shooting looks like he swept the dude sitting.

We video all our training, also cause it doesn't lie.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    not a bad idea were im shooting.if you knew where we were at you'd shoot there! the guy that owns the property owns the whole area around it. lets just say you could shoot up in the air in any direction and the round would never leave his property. also if its safe enough for the local police to shoot at id say im good. :p

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Really need to work on your gun safety. Trust me, I'm an expert:

motivatorac5777c8efb1fbfab5211356a0.jpg

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Im not sure if the gun expert picture was aimed at me but I did look up the law

Shooting Across Roads or Water—It is illegal to hunt, shoot at or kill any animal or to shoot at any object from within, into, upon or across any public road. It is illegal to shoot across a body of water except in the lawful pursuit of wildlife

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Nice vid! I've never really thought about taping a range session. I knew there was a good reason I bought a video camera.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Im not sure if the gun expert picture was aimed at me but I did look up the law

Shooting Across Roads or Water—It is illegal to hunt, shoot at or kill any animal or to shoot at any object from within, into, upon or across any public road. It is illegal to shoot across a body of water except in the lawful pursuit of wildlife

CartmanBountyHunter.jpg

Uh...oh. Somebody's busted!

POTI's gunna go tell Teacher on Originalhonkey!! :baby: :baby: :baby:

cartman.jpg

Nice vid...but I guess you won't be able to do it any more since it's illegal an' stuff... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    oh yes devil dog there will be more! booooooohhaaaaaahaaaaa ha. lots more ba haaaa haaaaa haaaa ha. no one can stop me and my evil minions. haaaaa ha ha ha haaaa. we will never stop shooting on our own property and then after we video tape it we are going to take over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:evilangel::evilangel::evilangel::evilangel::evilangel::evilangel::evilangel::evilangel::evilangel:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom