• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    My brothers and I hit the range today. We went to the Crawfordsville Gun Club. My brothers wanted to sight in a Rem. 700 and a 30/30 and couple 22lr rifles. I wanted to sight in my AR and Marlin 22 magnum.

I was unable to sight in my 22 magnum because I found that the scope was in the mount wrong. So I'm hoping to find someone to bore sight it for me.
    Sighting in my Aimpoint on my AR was, uh, frustrating. I was unable to do it. And I think that I know how to solve my problem. Take the shooter outta the equation :D
    I'm going to buy a shooting rest. I'm hoping that I'll have better luck next time.

We were able to get the Rem 700 sighted in, as well as the other 22lr rifles.

I didn't get any pictures. But even with my frustration with not being able to sight in my RDS on my AR, fun was still had. So overall, it was a fun Sunday!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Sighting in my Aimpoint on my AR was, uh, frustrating. I was unable to do it. And I think that I know how to solve my problem. Take the shooter outta the equation :D

Bring it down to Brown County. lovemywoods LOVES sighting in rifles.

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Wait a minute, there are more of you? :D Tell me at least you are the youngest brother. I mean, your mom didn't have you AND then decide to have MORE did she?

Kidding aside, great post, I love range reports like these. They don't have to have revolutionary discoveries or anything, it is just a nice positive experience to read about someone else's great day at the range. :yesway::ingo: Thanks for sharing.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    No you won't. These offers tend to come with lunch. :D

f2cbeeff.jpg

The ONLY thing I was looking forward to on NFA day was his cooking!

If you're serious about that offer, I'd love to do that. And I'll bring whatever!

Wait a minute, there are more of you? :D Tell me at least you are the youngest brother. I mean, your mom didn't have you AND then decide to have MORE did she?

Kidding aside, great post, I love range reports like these. They don't have to have revolutionary discoveries or anything, it is just a nice positive experience to read about someone else's great day at the range. :yesway::ingo: Thanks for sharing.

LOL! I'm the oldest :D

Top Bottom