• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    How bad do you think it will be at say Jasper Pulaski on the first "nice" weekend? I know I'm going in the morning. Wonder what effect it will have with people not wanting or able to use up the ammo they have on hand.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm betting they will be packed. One thing you have going for you is that people might not want to shoot what ammo they have. I certainly don't. I have too little to go for a range trip. People do like to go to the range to talk about politics and get away from their wives/kids though.

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    I was at a club range last weekend & had to wait about 1/2 hour to get an open bench.
    I can imagine what the public ranges were like, it can't get much worse.....can it?

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    People have ammo

Contrary to what those who have little-to-no ammo seem to think, I think plenty of people have plenty of ammo and, like me, have been waiting for a break in the weather to go shooting. My prediction is the ranges will be busy tomorrow but I will not attempt to confirm my belief. I NEVER go to the range on a weekend. :)

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Went to Sugar Ridge (Pike County) today and it was not very busy, but that is normal for noonish during the week. Ran a box through my new G30 4th gen along with a box through the SR9C. Grrreeaattt day indeed.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Some one has ammo. They have to have because it isn't on the shelves at the stores. Our local Bass Prow in Cincinnati has no ammo on there shelves other than shotgun stuff. So someone has to have ammo to shoot. Then I suspect that most of it is setting on shelves to be resold at a much higher price. Still some one has ammo and a lot of it. I think the ranges will be packed.

Top Bottom