• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazycatlady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    Allen county
    I am in the process of evaluating the best subcompact 9 mm for me to buy. Will be my first semi-automatic. Where are ranges in the Fort Wayne area that would rent a variety to try. Alternatively, the Fishers/Indianapolis area might work as well as my brother lives in Fishers. He is helping me in this process. Thanks.

Runt1122

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fulton County
    I am in the process of evaluating the best subcompact 9 mm for me to buy. Will be my first semi-automatic. Where are ranges in the Fort Wayne area that would rent a variety to try. Alternatively, the Fishers/Indianapolis area might work as well as my brother lives in Fishers. He is helping me in this process. Thanks.

Check out Midwest in Elkhart.

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    As far as sub-compact 9mm's go MidWest Gun and Range has the Shield, the Sig 938 and the LC9.
    Right now we have no 9mm. In-store ammo is required for use in rental guns.
    So that sucks, but call ahead, it could come in any day.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    You can check Freedom Firearms in Ft. Wayne. I know they have an indoor range, and I believe it may be the only indoor range in Fort Wayne. But I am not sure if they still rent handguns since they changed names.

And it is truly on the Northeast side of the state.

260-483-9135

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    You can check Freedom Firearms in Ft. Wayne. I know they have an indoor range, and I believe it may be the only indoor range in Fort Wayne. But I am not sure if they still rent handguns since they changed names. And it is truly on the Northeast side of the state. 260-483-9135

I know they used to rent guns back when they were H&H...but I don't believe they rent anything anymore...however, it never hurt to give them a call and ask!

Top Bottom