• ...and so much more!
  • Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I was just there last weekend and the brooms and dust pans were still there at least on the 50 yard range. I think it is great that the INGO donates brooms and lumber.

BTW I hope to make it for the shoot. It will be my first. I plan on bringing a M1A, Garand, and a .22 ( Colt AR). With regard to food what is most needed?:dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I was just there last weekend and the brooms and dust pans were still there at least on the 50 yard range. I think it is great that the INGO donates brooms and lumber.

BTW I hope to make it for the shoot. It will be my first. I plan on bringing a M1A, Garand, and a .22 ( Colt AR). With regard to food what is most needed?:dunno:

Please post in the OFFICIAL events thread so we don't high jack this thread.
    Thanks!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...3-season_3_sat_28_apr_nwi_meet_and_shoot.html

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Thanks for all the responses. It looks like I will have to drive a distance if I am going to shoot in IN. As I am right near the IL border I will see if there is anything close in IL.
    Bad news, I think the closest one is in Kankakee. I grew up in South Holland and my dad had to take us to Willow Slough and Jasper Pulaski.

Top Bottom