PicardFacePalm.jpg

double-facepalm-picard-riker.jpg

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    You were not forced to tailgate, all you had to do is slow down and back off. When people like you tailgate me I just slow down and drive slower. You were wrong on all counts. Drive the speed limit and bacxk off other cars rear end.

When he cut me off, I did back off. But when he moved into my lane without signaling, I was forced to be too close to his bumper.

When people like YOU slow down to prove a point, you cause accidents.

Your face is wrong on all counts.

Driving the speed limit on 465 would cause you to have to schedule surgery to remove the cars behind you from your rectum. Driving the speed limit during rush hour on 465 is much more of a hazard than speeding/tailgating.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    When he cut me off, I did back off. But when he moved into my lane without signaling, I was forced to be too close to his bumper.

Driving the speed limit on 465 would cause you to have to schedule surgery to remove the cars behind you from your rectum. Driving the speed limit during rush hour on 465 is much more of a hazard than speeding/tailgating.

You openly admitted that when people brake check you, you dont even slow down. I dont think you have any right to complain about other people causing accidents.

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    Sounds like he was also riding in the passing lane the whole time.:xmad:

I absolutely was. I am almost always following someone, or if it seems like someone wants to pass, I move over. It is my biggest peeve when people won't let someone pass in the left lane. In this instance, all lanes are packed, so it doesn't matter what lane you're in. Again, unless you have experienced 465 at rush hour, you have no idea.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    I absolutely was. I am almost always following someone, or if it seems like someone wants to pass, I move over. It is my biggest peeve when people won't let someone pass in the left lane. In this instance, all lanes are packed, so it doesn't matter what lane you're in. Again, unless you have experienced 465 at rush hour, you have no idea.

Ive been a local truck driver in Indianapolis for 20 years...I spend more time on 465 than you spend sleeping. Your post is greatly exaggerated.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

It's not the speed really, so much. I just wish I hadn't drunk all of that cough syrup this morning.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area

You said your self you were following the car in front of you one length before he cut you off, TAILGATEING! And when stupid people like you are on my ass I slow down and have never caused an accident. However I have worked many accidents cause by tailgaters like you who rear ended the car being tailgated do to a sudden stop. As fall as 465 goes I drive it all the time going the speed limit and have no trouble at all.
    \
    It's your face that is wrong (what ever that means).

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    Ive been a local truck driver in Indianapolis for 20 years...I spend more time on 465 than you spend sleeping. Your post is greatly exaggerated.

Oh, you're a truck driver. So everyone hates following you. Lol. I'm not taking any of this seriously, I don't know why everyone else is.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    You were not forced to tailgate, all you had to do is slow down and back off. When people like you tailgate me I just slow down and drive slower. You were wrong on all counts. Drive the speed limit and bacxk off other cars rear end.

I'm with this guy. Someone tailgates me I touch the brakes enough to light the lights. Then I'll slow to the speed limit. If you keep up with it, well I've done 25 in a 50 and not afraid to hit 40 on 465.

OP, quit crying because you were hoping that by telling us how much of a douche that guy may have been, backfired. You were most definitely at fault on this one.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I'm with this guy. Someone tailgates me I touch the brakes enough to light the lights. Then I'll slow to the speed limit. If you keep up with it, well I've done 25 in a 50 and not afraid to hit 40 on 465.

OP, quit crying because you were hoping that by telling us how much of a douche that guy may have been, backfired. You were most definitely at fault on this one.

I find your criticism of the OP to be a bit ironic as you apparently don't realize that what you describe doing is a criminal offense in Indiana? See IC 35-38-1-7.1

Why is it that getting behind the wheel seems to function like a square root sign on some people's maturity quotient?

Joe

Last edited:

Landon500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anderson, In
    If you were behind me this close you would be going 20 mph under the speed limit. You are begging to have an accident when you drive like that. You are also putting other peoples lives at risk.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I find your criticism of the OP to be a bit ironic as you apparently don't realize that what you describe doing is a criminal offense in Indiana? See IC 35-38-1-7.1

Why is it that getting behind the wheel seems to function like a square root sign on some people's maturity quotient?

Joe

While I don't deny that what I do is a douchebag move, I looked up your specific cite and it has nothing to do with it. Your cite is about imposing sentences. What's that have to do with slowing on the interstate? maybe you mean IC 9-21-5-7 through IC 9-21-5-9. Try again or explain it?

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    While I don't deny that what I do is a douchebag move, I looked up your specific cite and it has nothing to do with it. Your cite is about imposing sentences. What's that have to do with slowing on the interstate? maybe you mean IC 9-21-5-7 through IC 9-21-5-9. Try again or explain it?

For whatever reason, the clipboard on my computer pasted a previous cite. Sorry about that. The cite in question is 35-42-2-4.

IC 35-42-2-4
    Obstruction of traffic
    Sec. 4. (a) A person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic commits obstruction of traffic, a Class B misdemeanor.
    (b) The offense described in subsection (a) is:
    (1) a Class A misdemeanor if the offense includes the use of a motor vehicle; and
    (2) a Class D felony if the offense results in serious bodily injury.
    As added by P.L.92-1988, SEC.7.

Driving below the speed limit because you are ticked at the guy behind you is technically an A misdemeanor carrying up to a year in jail and 5K fine.

Best,

Joe

Top Bottom