• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I have a rant as the title would suggest. Twice in the last month I have worked out trades, one another forum and now on INGO, and both times the person on the other end, after having said "I'll take it" or "We have a deal" has backed out.

The first time was the following day but this time the deal making took place over the weekend and the very day that we were supposed to meet to finish our trades I get a message saying that he s going to hold on to it and that he was sorry for wasting my time. He agreed to do the deal on Saturday evening and had all day Sunday and Monday and then this morning I read my messages and get that.

I know people can change their minds but doesn't anybody hold to that type of agreement and am I being spiteful for bringing it up or wondering if I should post about traders/sellers that do this type of thing?

Thoughts? Should I just chalk it up to the curse of the internet or should I still hold people to their word?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I can see how it can be annoying.

But I think anyone has the right to change their mind about selling their item. It IS theirs...

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    It's never happened to me on here (knock on wood) but it has happened. I'm a man of my word and even if I changed my mind I would just suck it up and trade anyway. I never did understand why people do that, almost like they opened they're mouth before their brain had a chance to think about it.

Top Bottom