Rapist forced son watch his mother get raped.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Words do not have the ability to describe what I believe this individual deserves to suffer. Though I understand that many peoples beliefs call for forgiveness, I just have a really hard time applying that theory to this individual. Hope that both the mother and child are able to recover from the emotional trauma.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Shame we have that whole "cruel & unusual" prohibition, because this animal definitely deserves some cruel & unusual stuff to happen to him.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I always like to think there is a special place in Hell for people that evil. There is no punishment that can be delivered that would bring justice to that situation.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I always like to think there is a special place in Hell for people that evil. There is no punishment that can be delivered that would bring justice to that situation.

Same here. Imagine how messed up that kid is going to be now. That guy destroyed multiple lives doing what he did.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Light him up and send him straight to Hell on the expess train. No Mercy.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    take him out in a swamp tie to a stump, let the fire ants and the snakes do the rest. By the time the bigger animals show up he will be beggin for them to kill him.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I am all for giving someone the opportunity to repent, but I would be ok with truncating his schedule.

That's a LOT of evil.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    The problem enlies..... He will be in Protective Custody forever..... Throw him in Gen Pop, and let nature take its course.

-MColford

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    While it is unlikely he can bond out, $100,000 seems pretty light. I'm sure he'd disappear if he had a chance.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    The reporter who wrote this article clearly needs a lesson in "attention to details". She clearly lists the detectives name and then uses his name to describe the accused. I am not showing a direct quote out of respect for the detective.

However, if you look at the paragraph starting with; A brief description goes out...., you will see the detective named. Then the next paragraph describes the perp's name. In a later paragraph the reporter then uses the detectives name in place of the perp's " a homeless man who is originally from New York".

Reporter = Fail

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    yeah but look at the quality of the protection. id have nothing to lose to get to a scum bag like this and deliver punishment, if this was my wife or child.

A mail clipping sent to the right inmate at where ever he ends up will probably get it taken care of whether he is in protective custody or not.

Top Bottom