Rapist forced son watch his mother get raped.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    A mail clipping sent to the right inmate at where ever he ends up will probably get it taken care of whether he is in protective custody or not.
    This ^^^ is correct. Strange how prison justice works, criminals dealing out punishment. KHARMA at work!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Prayers sent for the mommy and son for healing.
    Prayers sent for the rapist to suffer a long and painful death before he even enters prison.

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    Makes you lose faith in the human race ! Why isn't there an 11 th commandment that states : Thou shall freely torture and kill any piece of crap that does this.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    :xmad: I say bring back public executions, you could make a paper view event out of it, might be able to raise enough $ to pay for the execution. Maybe if some of the scum of the earth could see this is what we WILL do to you it might make a difference.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    When he's found guilty...I hope he rots in hell.

Have you actually done this?

:n00b:

No I have not. But as you know, there is corruption in all areas of Law Enforcement, be it a beat cop or a Correctional Officer who needs some extra cash and who has desensitized himself to the daily violence. The last two offenders who tried to pay me off promptly found themselves in cuffs, thrown into Seg, and spending an extra 6 months incarcerated. :twocents:

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    After he is found guilty some swift punishment will be dealt out to him in the jail he eventually rots in. Even convicts have that line that you just can't cross.

That man should burn in hell for all he did, and I wouldnt feel bad sending him there early.

Top Bottom