• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I would rather have the Armageddon Tactical GSM-15(but that is just me)
    armageddontactical_gms15-575x381.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I would rather have the Armageddon Tactical GSM-15(but that is just me)
    armageddontactical_gms15-575x381.jpg

Damn I never knew such a thing existed. I've messed with the Raptor a few times and thought it was okay but for an ambi charging handle I'd rather have a BCM. But if I had an AR with a suppressor with some heavy blowback, this thing would be the ticket. I'll have to try one of those when I get a can for the ARs

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I ordered it on 5/22 and it was in my mailbox on 5/24. Big :yesway: to Primary Arms and that was shipped through the US Postal Service!

I had one and hated it. Pinched the **** out of me all the time. Much happier with the BCM
    What was getting pinched? Fingers during manipulation? I haven't experienced any pinch yet during dry manipulation, but I haven't carried it around on a sling yet.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I hear a lot of people talking about blowback and how the charging handle is affected. If you are shooting a rifle length gas system with a 20" barrel with no type of suppressor at all, is blowback a concern? And if so, what is the best handle to use?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    If I had a working computer I could show this better. Notice how, when looking from the top, you can see the "ears" create a pinch point on the center of the handle? When I charge my ar, I have my thumb at that point. It kept biting me so I got a BCM instead. The BCM covers that pinch point and the mechanism is internal. [video=youtube_share;EsV-JZ5djiY]http://youtu.be/EsV-JZ5djiY[/video]

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I hear a lot of people talking about blowback and how the charging handle is affected. If you are shooting a rifle length gas system with a 20" barrel with no type of suppressor at all, is blowback a concern? And if so, what is the best handle to use?

Blowback is only an issue with suppressed ARs. I've shot unsuppressed 7.5"-20" and never had an issue, but throw a can on it, and you'll probably take an eye hit.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Blowback is only an issue with suppressed ARs. I've shot unsuppressed 7.5"-20" and never had an issue, but throw a can on it, and you'll probably take an eye hit.

Thanks. I will stick with purchasing a Gunfighter Medium then.

Top Bottom