Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    $2500

Drive Time: Negotiable for the right buyer
    Shipping: Must go through an FFL, no restricted states, no CA

Greetings! I have for auction a very rare, very nice, well taken care of Sphinx At 2000 Police Special, as well as a spare parts kit! If you're viewing this posting, you know how hard these guns are to find let alone find parts for. I have a very rare, All black Sphinx AT 2000 police special, with 2 16 round mags ( The firearm came with two magazines when I purchased it. They appear to be original mags which is different than originally stated. They have no Sphinx, CZ, or Mecgar markings to them however they share the same mecgar blueing color. I compared them to the pictures in the manual and they look to be originals. I cannot confirm 100% the brand or make, though I believe them to by original Sphinx.) as well as the box, manual and warranty card. The box is missing the foam pistol insert, but is mated to the gun via S/N. This gun is in extremely good condition with 2 scratches noted in the pictures; one behind the Left side slide stop lever and one towards the rear of the frame. Also included is a de-milled Sphinx AT2000 parts kit! This includes a complete slide, barrel, springs, as well as trigger components. I replaced the the Right side slide release lever with this parts kit, as well as the recoil spring, as the original was lever was missing and recoil spring was in two pieces. This gun and parts kit are in fantastic condition! Unknown round count as I am the second owner, and I have only fired 1 mag through it for function. Gun is far more accurate than I!

This firearm is being sold AS-IS with no refunds, returns, or exchanges! It is the buyers responsibility to have the firearm inspected prior to firing. This firearm MUST BE SHIPPED TO AN FFL!!!** Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have! I am only selling this firearm to fund an NFA project :)

This firearm is listed on gunbroker as well. Keep that in mind when inquiring. Auctions cannot be ended with bids until the time frame has ended with a reserve not met. No buy it now has been listed.

IMG_9150_zpsbxouk4hb.jpg IMG_9152_zpsp4bksnag.jpg IMG_9151_zpssf8tyknm.jpg IMG_9154_zpscg0a0w9b.jpg IMG_9155_zpscmrf5d7c.jpg IMG_9156_zps6jszcree.jpg IMG_9157_zpsrvdqv8kg.jpg IMG_9158_zpsaio5vzsb.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom