• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I couldn't be happier with my Raven products, I highly recommend them to anyone needing a high quality holster or knife sheath. Great products, great group of guys.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Raven Concealment's website needs some work. Not trying to be snippy, but there's a lot of links with no info there. Also, their prices are somewhat lower than the online retailer's they seem to favor, an imbalance that just looks bad.

Couple of questions:

1) Raven's website doesn't list anything for Ruger SR9s or S&W K frames, Malabar's website does. Are holsters actually made for these two guns?

2) The $75 plus (I assume) shipping Malabar charges is a little bit pricier than good leather holsters for the above two guns from Don Hume or DeSantis. For folks who have used them, are they worth the extra dollars, and if so what makes them worth it? I can order a belt holster and an IWB holster from Don Hume for $78, and may be able to find them elsewhere for a few bucks less. Still, for the right holster, extra money is well spent on a great holster... do these qualify as such?

3) How much of a hassle is it to turn the holster from a belt mounted holster into an IWB holster? This is a option that is intriguing to me, and the accessories to do so don't seem all that pricey.

4) What are the odds of getting a combined mag holder/light holder developed?

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Joe, it took me about 10 minutes to convert my Phantom from OWB to IWB using the soft loops. Now that I have figured out how to do it it should only take a couple minutes. Remove four screws that hold the OWB loops on, attach the snaps that hold the soft loops into the top holes and snap over to form a loop. A word of caution, the grommet that the screw sets into is easily stripped. Make sure you are lined up properly before tightening.

Very comfortable as far as a IWB holster can be. Great retention yet easy to draw.

Top Bottom