• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    In other news maybe a ray of hope, indeed the fight is still on (if only a senator or two would do the same)...

Republicans picked up a seat in the Georgia State House of Representatives earlier today.

Speaking live from the “Save America March” outside the White House, the newly-former Democrat Representative Vernon Jones just announced that he’s switching parties.

“I’m ready to go home” he told the crowd. “I’m ready go to go home, to the party of Lincoln. I’m ready to go home to the party of Frederick Douglas. I’m ready to go home to the party of South Carolina Senator Tim Scott. Today, I’m coming home. I’m coming home to the Grand Old Party! I’m officially joining the Republican Party!” Jones continued, to cheers.

P.S Oops, just realized it's only for the state house not congress.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Dammit. :ugh:

Fair and honest is the goal, but so far, nothing of this "evidence" has been valid. If something's valid, I think I'd accept it, but so far it's been akin to, "the door was unlocked, so obviously my annoying neighbor stole stuff. I just can't tell what he stole."

There's a lot of little bits and snippits of odd things happening, and a lot of potential for fraud (e.g. this voting machine is on the internet), but nothing that proves any actual fraud. Just a bunch of spun up narratives that tries to put all these pieces together in a completely haphazard manner.

Why shouldn't I? Honestly.
    I'm trying to civil. But you and others* have implied (or openly stated) that I'm a traitor, a gun control supporter, a communist, a sheep, and an idiot (because I'm ignoring the signs).

Sorry, Hatin', but I just don't see it like you do.

* Most of those folks are now on my ignore list because they bring absolutely nothing to the conversation.
    I’ll reply to the meat of the comment when I get a break from work, but honestly is there a direct comment you can point me to where I called you a sheep, commie, traitor, gun control supporter, etc?

I may have questioned some of your views and opinions, and some questions I’ve raised my have been interpreted that way, but I can’t recall calling you any of that. If I have I’m sorry, I generally enjoy your views on things and think you are very intellectual and articulated in your comments... that’s why it’s so hard for me to grasp your views on this situation.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I’ll reply to the meat of the comment when I get a break from work, but honestly is there a direct comment you can point me to where I called you a sheep, commie, traitor, gun control supporter, etc?

I may have questioned some of your views and opinions, and some questions I’ve raised my have been interpreted that way, but I can’t recall calling you any of that. If I have I’m sorry, I generally enjoy your views on things and think you are very intellectual and articulated in your comments... that’s why it’s so hard for me to grasp your views on this situation.
    You have a job? How Republican of you!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Fair and honest is the goal, but so far, nothing of this "evidence" has been valid. If something's valid, I think I'd accept it, but so far it's been akin to, "the door was unlocked, so obviously my annoying neighbor stole stuff. I just can't tell what he stole."

There's a lot of little bits and snippits of odd things happening, and a lot of potential for fraud (e.g. this voting machine is on the internet), but nothing that proves any actual fraud. Just a bunch of spun up narratives that tries to put all these pieces together in a completely haphazard manner.

I'm trying to civil. But you and others* have implied (or openly stated) that I'm a traitor, a gun control supporter, a communist, a sheep, and an idiot (because I'm ignoring the signs).

* Most of those folks are now on my ignore list because they bring absolutely nothing to the conversation.
    Proud to be on the ingore list for telling the truth...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Federal law requires ballots be retained for 22 months, reports are many jurisdictions have shredded them, if we get to an audit what if there are no required ballots to audit?
    Based on postings here that make it ok if the other side has done it,

What states are you claiming are doing this in 2020?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I just dropped in for the, Pence is a cowardly traitor bought and paid for by China and is likely being blackmailed by the CIA cause they have him on video raping and killing children, talk.

Am I early?:dunno:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    they know what the law states, if you arent cheating, why act like it... thats the whole issue to me, why destroy it, if it proves you won....
    What's been destroyed?

I did hear accusations that a particular state destroyed ballots, but that was only a baseless accusation, AFAIK.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just dropped in for the, Pence is a cowardly traitor bought and paid for by China and is likely being blackmailed by the CIA cause they have him on video raping and killing children, talk.

Am I early?:dunno:
    A bit, but I'm sure it's coming.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Interesting. So was he waiting till it was absolutely 100% sure Trump was leaving before he'd speak against him?
    He congratulated Biden on his victory on December 15.

That was when I was enlightened that the man who orchestrated a massive conservative makeover of the federal judiciary is actually doing China's bidding.

:tinfoil:

And now I'm sure Lin Wood has Mitch on video too.

Eorrick

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2021
    Indianapolis

its not that they cheated that concerns me, it is the fact that GA, MI, WI, PA and NV state voting peeps broke laws. for instance, it is a fact that the supreme court in PA, acted unconstitutionally by making a decision to give the vote counters 3 additional days to count ballots. they also broke the law by sending the ballots to begin with as the law did not provide for mail ballots. Only the state legistlature can make laws, the court decides if they are legal or not. the US Supreme court even validated this but said Trumps team didnt file a timely lawsuit and nothing could be done after people had voted. They didnt say NO CHEATING, they said, we cant change it now that it already happened. In MI, they denied observers the ability to observe, they also mailed votes illegally as the law states the ballot had to be requested which mailing ballots to people regardless of whether or not they were requested is illegal in MI. so Yes, laws were broken, however the result is not enough to change the election was the decision. there should have been action before election day is what the fix should have been, not trying to throw votes out.

Top Bottom