• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Adam Lanza, 20 years old, was armed with a Glock, a Sig Sauer and a rifle like the kind soldiers use in war.

They're not even trying to be suttle anymore. Does this sound ridiculous to anyone else, or is it just me? Seems like they're talking to a child or something.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I think it's called an AK15. It can shoot hundreds of bullets a minute from a 100 bullet clip. It's a high powered automatic assault rifle that is used in war. (Purple intended)

I also saw an article that says 52% of Americans are for strict gun control. What they didn't say is that it was a survey conducted by telephone by 620 participants. I guess 620 people are the majority of American citizens. The surveys margin of error was 4-4.5%

Exo594

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    I don't even watch the news anymore. No one can say anything straight, it's all jumbled up.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I also saw an article that says 52% of Americans are for strict gun control. What they didn't say is that it was a survey conducted by telephone by 620 participants. I guess 620 people are the majority of American citizens. The surveys margin of error was 4-4.5%

They also don't tell you they call locations that are guaranteed to give them the statistics they want, and will repeat the act as many times as necessary until they get the numbers they want. They also just simply lie!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Too bad we can't establish some kind of truth standard for modern journalism.
    The news is little more than Infomercials to sell advertising or an agenda.
    I put NO faith or trust in the media. They have lost my respect and support.
    Polls are subject to the way the questions are asked and are easily manipulated.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The news is little more than Infomercials to sell advertising or an agenda.
    I put NO faith or trust in the media. They have lost my respect and support.
    Polls are subject to the way the questions are asked and are easily manipulated.

Even though I know it is unrealistic, a person can still dream.

Top Bottom