• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I have noticed a LOT of new members welcoming other new members lately, not that welcoming new members is a bad thing, but there are posted rules.

Maybe it is just me but I actually read those rules when I became a member.

I know INGO is growing by leaps and bounds and it is hard for the MODS to watch everything, just my 2 cents for what it is worth but could a MOD be assigned to Welcome threads, or maybe a participation restriction like the classifieds.

Losing Techres I'm sure didn't help maybe put a Jr. Mod in place for those threads??

Like I said just my :twocents:.

:ingo:

Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    I have noticed a LOT of new members welcoming other new members lately, not that welcoming new members is a bad thing, but there are posted rules.

I know INGO is growing by leaps and bounds and it is hard for the MODS to watch everything, just my 2 cents for what it is worth but could a MOD be assigned to Welcome threads, or maybe a participation restriction like the classifieds.

Losing Techres I'm sure didn't help maybe put a Jr. Mod in place for those threads??

am i to understand we can't welcome new members??????????? This site needs to lighten up geez:dunno:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Sometimes individuals register here and they go and post 50 welcomes immediately in order to gain access to the classifieds. We frown upon that practice...

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Those same people flood the classifieds with tons of bumps before the 24 hr period or they do the trick of closing one ad and starting another. Those people are only here to buy/sell guns and have to interest in joining in the fun with the rest of us.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Sometimes individuals register here and they go and post 50 welcomes immediately in order to gain access to the classifieds. We frown upon that practice...

I found out a few days late that it was much easier to pay the 10.00:D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

Andrea knows the rules and lives them, I nominate him for Jr-mod status. Like a hall monitor in school.:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom