• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    Probably been posted before, but if ya haven't seen it, check it out!!

The site tracks AMMO/MAGS/RELOADING SUPPLIES

GunBot find 223 5.56 AR-15 ammo in stock

:rockwoot:

Cool thing: once you get there, you can check for other calibers!
    Sad thing: It seems expensive!(at least for 22lr) I've looked at Gunbot for 22 lr. Plenty there, but often in the 30-50 cent/round range. Hopefully, that will change

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    The problem is that cheap ammo is out there, but with creations of sites like that, it has made it virtually impossible to get in on good online deals. I was watching the above-linked Gunbot site months ago when it was first created, and it didn't take long to realize that the good deals only last mere minutes and that there was soon a gnashing of teeth and complaints by everyone that the site ruined their chances of getting ammo.

I've bought over 10K rounds of .22LR in the last two weeks for less than $0.05 a round, but it certainly wasn't via Gunbot. I sincerely hope that it helps someone here.

edeekeos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Meh, I just find .22lr locally (Gander Mountain, Dicks, WalMart, etc.) I have totally gave up on trying to find it online.

However, I do buy .45 online sometime, and being able to find it under $.50/round is always nice. That sight helped me for that.

I guess I should have put "YMMV" in my op..

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Please don't take it as a bashing, as I didn't intend it that way. :)

It just didn't work for me or many others. I turned a friend onto Federal Lake City XM855 yesterday locally for $0.42 a round, and I see on Gunbot that it's going for at least double that. If someone had it online for what my buddy paid yesterday, it'd be gobbled up before you probably even saw the page refresh.

Bohica

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    The thing with buying online is that your typically limited to 1 or 2 pcs per order and you have to pay the hazmat fee. Buying 22lr this way doubles the cost your paying per round. Good luck in your search.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Also try ammoseek , for ammunition as well..it's hard I think you may need to be off work to accomplish getting it online unless that's all you do is check check re check

Top Bottom