• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    I love my HBO, the Sapranos, Rome, Game of Thrones and True Detective is a dark place that I want to go every Sunday after watching the Walking Dead.

With HBO you also get Real Sports with Bryant Gumble, Gumble makes his beliefs clear each and every week. I watch it and am often inspired by their stories.

On 02/25/2014 I have never seen such a hateful and disrespectful episode. The first story "Our countries sad and deadly fastionation with kids and guns"

Has anyone else seen this????

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    It was on HBO last night and I only watched a few minutes of it because it looked negative. I get tired of all the gun hate so I turned it off. I do the same when Real time with Bill Maher. He kinda reminds me of Pierce Morgan (not as extreme or rude).

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    It was on HBO last night and I only watched a few minutes of it because it looked negative. I get tired of all the gun hate so I turned it off. I do the same when Real time with Bill Maher. He kinda reminds me of Pierce Morgan (not as extreme or rude).

With all due respect, Bill Maher is every bit as extreme and rude as Piers Phone-Hacking Morgan. Bill just tries to hide it, and does a miserable job at hiding it.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    I have never liked Briant Gumbo after his "hate" for the 75-76 Hoosiers during their undefeated championship season when he was with NBC. I don't have HBO(waste of money, IMHO) but happened across the "sad and deadly" comment and had to turn it off. What a loser.

Top Bottom