• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mojo2530

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Cedar Lake
    ok so im leaving a class ive been taking for work,its about 8:30 pm. i pull up to a red light waiting to turn on to a main 4 lane busy road. while sitting at the light i notice a car waiting to turn at the corner directly across from me because a little girl( around 5 or 6 years old) is crossing the street. as soon as she is across the car finishes turning pulls over and puts hazards on. a lady gets out of the car and holds her arms up in air towards me as if to say what the ####.then i look closely at the girl she is wearing pj shorts aand short sleeve shirt, socks and carrying a flash light. keep in mind its about 35 degrees outside. so once i get the green light i turn pull over and get out and as i do two more cars pull over. the first lady has stoped the little girl and i ask her if she knows her and she says no. i ask if she asked the girl her name, and the lady says that she is pretty sure the girl is mentally handicaped because shes grunting and cant answer questions.we called police who showed up quickly and took it from there and we all left, just really didnt sit well with me. my wife later called the police dept where it took place and they told her all they could say is that hey found the little girls dad and everything was fine.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm glad to hear that you were there and you had the character to do the right thing. Many people wouldn't go out of their way to help, and some would do worse.

Good job, and thanks!

HD_darla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    You need to be more careful! She could have taken your gun :)

On a serious note, that's very odd. That wouldn't have sat well with me either. :yesway: though on how you handled it.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    :yesway: to you man

somethings just make you wonder.....but at least you and some others did the right thing...in todays world it could have been worse....glad you were there....again :yesway:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Good to see you and others doing the right thing :yesway:

I hope all is well and the girl is safe. That is pretty weird and would not sit well with me either.

Again, good job!

Top Bottom