• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    A woman has claimed that she was assaulted by two homeless men that she had brought to her home for dinner. She states that she picked up the two men who were living under a bridge at Michigan & White River at 10:30 p.m. and took them to her home to feed them dinner and that once at her home the assaulted and groped her.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    A woman has claimed that she was assaulted by two homeless men that she had brought to her home for dinner. She states that she picked up the two men who were living under a bridge at Michigan & White River at 10:30 p.m. and took them to her home to feed them dinner and that once at her home the assaulted and groped her.

you can't fix stupid.

I am all for helping the homeless but there are certain boundaries that must remain. If I don't know you you are not welcome in my house. Hopefully she is ok and learned a very valuable lesson. "the Greatest of harm can come from the best of intentions" she could of been killed.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Because its possible they didn't do anything.

Maybe she just wants them off the streets because she doesn't like the homeless. Maybe she thought in jail they would be fed. Maybe it truly happened.

Who knows how peoples minds think?:dunno: I have enough trouble figuring out my own.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana

She was not home schooled:rolleyes: and believes in Al Gore also:dunno:

Top Bottom