• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Looking to add a rail to the rear of my AK for a RDS. I need something like a beryl style rail mount except i cannot use one like that because of the folding stock. I also dont think i can use a side mounted one because my stock wont lock in the folded position then. What i need is some kind of rail that mounts to the rear sight post for stability and goes along the dust cover and somehow attaches securely to the rear of the ak....I know i'm asking for a lot but help me out guys....

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Exactly but how do you keep the rear from shifting during firing? Or is it tight enought that it doesn't cause an issue?

I personally haven't used one yet, though it is on my ever expanding list. Gabe is fairly impressed with it so far, but I haven't seen an in depth test from him yet. AFAIK, they just became available. Maybe we can get full-auto to do a review on one.:D

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    I personally haven't used one yet, though it is on my ever expanding list. Gabe is fairly impressed with it so far, but I haven't seen an in depth test from him yet. AFAIK, they just became available. Maybe we can get full-auto to do a review on one.:D

When i have time i'll PM him and see what he can do. Until it is proven i think i'll just spend my cash on some more reloading supplies. But i am keeping my eye on it.

Top Bottom