Reasonable place to get a X-mas tree in Indy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    We can't afford a $60-70 tree this year. I can't believe how expensive a stupid tree is. Is there anywhere in / near indy with reasonably priced trees? We would prefer to go somewhere you can cut it, but would consider a pre-cut if the price is reasonable.

thanks.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    OK since you called it a Christmas tree in the second post I won't bust your balls too...

ATF will let you cme cut one down from his front yard he told me so..

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He has a beautiful blue spruce perfectly symetrical.

Hahahaha! Hohohoho!

P.S. Is a fake tree out of the question? 'Cause I have one that I won't be using because of the stupid cats that moved in with me.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Check out the HT LTCH database. Find a street in Bloomington without any LTCHs listed. Drive down that street and look for a house with a Christmas tree inside. Wait until dark.... Good luck!;)

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Check out the HT LTCH database. Find a street in Bloomington without any LTCHs listed. Drive down that street and look for a house with a Christmas tree inside. Wait until dark.... Good luck!;)

LTCH Database, Nice!

Menards has them for much less than others, and the prices come down as you get closer to Christmas Eve (Dec 23rd last year, my wife was thrilled!!). Also, the Boy Scouts sell at the Marsh parking lots up here (Fishers), and they are less money and a great cause.

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    I know its not Indy but my neighbor sells Christmas trees for I believe $15 but I believe you have to cut them down. It is on 300 south about a mile east of state road 9 in greenfield. If you go this wrought and don't have a chainsaw let me know and I can meet you there.

Top Bottom