• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    A local minister is a volunteer coordinator for an organization that is rebuilding Henryville. My church is planning a trip down there, I sadly don't have the vacation time to go but want to so bad. BTW, if someone wants to go, here is an email to contact someone. You have to pay to stay at this retreat center, but they do feed you.
    info@volunteersroc.org

elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    Rebuild Marysville too!! Just sayin.....we got slammed too.
    Yes you all did, as did southern pekin and northern borden. silvercreek won the contest for Henryville to have lady antebellum play at their prom however their prom conflicts with previous plans for the band so they are hosting this concert. All the places that got hit need help Henryville will get the most help due to media covering that area due to the school being hit. Sucks yes but thats the way media works. Get help one place forget about somewhere else.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Rebuild Marysville too!! Just sayin.....we got slammed too.

You are right and I think it had to do with the school being hit plus Henryville being right off of the interstate that put the attention there. One of my regular customers lives in Marysville and lost 3 guns but recovered 2 of them. My wife and I got married in Bethlehem and I have got alot of friends there and in New wash and Marysville. It were a bad day but I must say how proud I was to be a Hoosier when I saw the lack of complaining and people just rolling up their sleeves and making it happen.

Top Bottom