• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I would wait until early lunch or late brunch and go to Journey's. 96 th st west of I-69. Not exactly fishers but north of the herpes triangle.

It is like a all you can eat Chinese place but very well upscale. I went for lunch first time on Tuesday and it cost 8 dollars but i had a very good meal. Good thing the boss took me as I was worthless the rest of the day in the heat.

Fresh strawberries with a chocolate fountain. Peel and eat shrimp, sushi, ribs, fresh good fruit, a nice chunk of meat cut in front of me, Large selection and for the admit price I can't think of when i had a better meal for the dollar spent. I was impressed.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I would wait until early lunch or late brunch and go to Journey's. 96 th st west of I-69. Not exactly fishers but north of the herpes triangle.

It is like a all you can eat Chinese place but very well upscale. I went for lunch first time on Tuesday and it cost 8 dollars but i had a very good meal. Good thing the boss took me as I was worthless the rest of the day in the heat.

Fresh strawberries with a chocolate fountain. Peel and eat shrimp, sushi, ribs, fresh good fruit, a nice chunk of meat cut in front of me, Large selection and for the admit price I can't think of when i had a better meal for the dollar spent. I was impressed.

Ok, I have lived in indy my entire life, 26 years, and do not know of this triangle. Where is this triangle located?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    north of the herpes triangle.

4848499095_aa1cdcdcb4.jpg

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    There are really only two breakfast places in Fishers proper. The Roost would be my choice for a local place without the "chain"feel. Make sure you get a piece of their sour cream coffee cake. It is a holiday staple for our family. You won't find anything real fancy just good portions of good food. The Original Pancake House is good but feels too much like the chain that it is. Baffles me how their can be several"original" pancake houses. The german pancake is delicious, served with powdered sugar and lemon wedges.

BTW The Roost is on 116th Street just East of Allisonville on the South side of the road and the OPH is further East on 116th just past CVS also on the south side of the street.

Top Bottom